Pages

Monday, March 31, 2014

Werewolf Bound

Werewolf Bound

By: Marylynn Bast

I was recommended Heart of a Wolf series by a friend and I have personally found myself so wrapped up in the books that I've had a hard time putting them down.

If you love The Heart of a Wolf series you will love this.

In this book we find out more about Adam. (drool)


Adam is dating a werewolf and he is a human.  His girlfriend gets the brilliant idea that if he turns she can be with him with her family's blessings.
She decided to spread some lies and tells her family the lies she has spun.  Once her family hears the lies they go after Adam and end up leaving him for dead instead of turning him like she had hoped.


Blake comes across him while he is dying and decides to save him by turning him. 

We learn why Adams bond with Blake is so tight. We read all about lies, trickery, and friendship.

This is the perfect addition to the Series. It left me wanting more and I can't wait to read Adam's story later; hopefully he finally finds happiness.


Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment