Pages

Monday, March 31, 2014

No Remorse (book 1 of A Heart of a Wolf Series)

No Remorse  (book 1 of Heart of a Wolf Series)

By: Marylynn Bast



This is book one of the Heart of a Wolf Series. I loved this book. Marylynn Bast blew my socks off! It was given to me for my honest opinion and I absolutely loved it.

Amber is a wolf that has been on the run for most of her life. She needs to keep moving so the counsel doesn't find her.

Blake has devoted his life to finding Amber after they met at a shelter. Blake has been in love with Amber from the time he met her.

Fate brings the two together again. They run into many trials along the way to be together including so many secrets that need answered before Amber can move forward with her life.

If you are looking for a good book with some good hot steamy sex you found it


Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment